We are just a month away from the first day of Fall, are you as excited as I am?! I can hardly contain my excitement for my favorite season of the year.
As Fall approaches we say goodbye to warm summer evenings, delicious frozen adult beverages, tanning, wearing our favorite bikinis, and all the endless summer fun. And now we welcome the glory that is Fall, Autumn, however you like to call it, it’s almost here.
Lately I’ve been seeing those posts that keep saying “reasons to be excited for Fall,” so I was thinking about why I love Fall so much and why it’s my favorite season.
Here are a few reasons why fall is the absolute best:
- Warm beverages like hot chocolate, cappuccino, lattes…
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Turning on the fireplace
- Rain, rain, rain
- Cold and overcast days to compensate for non rainy days.
- The Fall leaves that you can pile up and jump in, plus they are just so pretty.
- All the season premieres (my favs include Scandal, How to get away with Murder, it’s basically #shondaland every Thursday once Fall begins)
- Going to vineyards, wine tasting
- Pumpkin Patches
- The fashion: boots of all kinds, turtlenecks, scarves, pretty sweaters, leg warmers, double-breasted coats, and flannel pjs.
- Pumpkin pie, apple pie, pecan pie, all pies basically.
- Darker makeup pallets: burgundy, brown, purple, green. #yasss
- Everything cinnamon
- And my personal favorites: my birthday in November and now the birth of my baby girl in late November/early December
So with Fall just a month away, brace yourselves because it’s going to get colder, but there are endless ways to keep warm, as mentioned above.
But don’t fret, because the other seasons will come back around in due time. If Summer is your favorite season, it will be here again before you know it.
One thing is for sure. Come this Fall, I’ll be decorating my house with fall decor, cinnamon scented candles, with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand. All While cozying up under a warm blanket with my boyfriend and maybe watching some Hocus Pocus.
Remember there are lots of good with every season. Fall just happens to have tons of greatness and it just happens to be my favorite season. Think back to last Fall. What were your best memories? Maybe it was cozying up next to your cuddle buddy? Or maybe it was all the delicious food at Thanksgiving? Or maybe it was pumpkin spice lattes, the falling leaves, being comfy in uggs, and wearing flannel pjs with warm fuzzy socks. Whatever it was you were doing, it left a lasting memory. So get ready to make more memories because Fall is almost here! If you’re like me, then you’re counting down the days.
What is your favorite season? What do you love most about Fall?