Tis’ the season to stress the f out because you do not know what to get your baby boy for Christmas. I’m sure you have dropped some hints on what you want him to get you (I know I have), now you just wish he would drop a few extra hints on what he’s been wanting.
Let me tell you one thing: your man will appreciate anything that is given to him and if he doesn’t you’re with the wrong man (just saying). So if you’re ballin’ or straight out ballin’ on a budget like any typical twenty-something year old I’ve got the perfect gifts for you to fill your man with plenty of joy this holiday season…
- Cologne- I mean who doesn’t want their man to smell irresistible? I know I cannot keep my hands off my man when he smells amazing. Some of my best smelling colognes for men include: Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, Polo Red, Sean John Unforgivable, and my personal favorite Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Edition.
- Undies- I don’t know about you all but I am personally obsessed with the Calvin Klein boxer briefs on men. Unides may seem like a silly gift, but your man will as excited to wear them as you are to see him in them.
- Naughty photo album- Tell me, what’s better than a DIY gift? Oh, I know! A DIY gift that will blow your mans mind (in a good way). Personalize a photo album just for him. You’re free to do whatever you please in the photos… just remember if anyone asks if you’ve been naughty or nice this year you’ve definitely been extremely naughty.
- Watch- Get your man a watch so he’ll never be late. Who am I kidding I probably need the watch more than him! A watch is an easy last minute gift to accent his personal style.
- Lingerie- Okay so maybe this if more for you than it is for him… actually, no it’s not. I’m sure man would kill to see you in a black lacey tight one piece with some major boob and booty action. Pair it with some knee-highs and your favorite stilettos. After all, you can never go wrong with lingerie.
- Kicks- Yes, I said kicks. What man wouldn’t appreciate a new pair of shoes? Even if he has hundreds of pairs, he can always use more in his mind. Think of it this way shoes are our handbags (Lord knows we pay 1,000+ on designer handbags).
- Couples massage- I don’t know about you all but this is a genius idea! I love getting a massage from my boyfriend, but I hate giving him a massage. So a professional doing us both would be ideal! Make it date… massage + lunch = winning.
- Concert/sport tickets- You seriously can never go wrong with tickets to an upcoming event! Snag a pair of tickets to watch his favorite artist/team and he’ll love you for it.
- Beard trimmer- I love when my man has the shaggy look going on but, I like it tamed. Razors just don’t seem to do the trick anymore so it’s time to invest in a bear trimmer for your man’s grooming needs.
- Supplements- My man is a gym freak, and I’m sure there are other men like him around so… supps for dem gains! Not only are you are supporting your man’s fitness goal, you are also saving him so cash (more money to take you out).
So don’t stress girl, you got this! After all these ideas how can you not know what to get your man for Christmas?