Brunch is a weekend activity that since moving to D.C. has become a favorite. It’s a great time to sit back with friends and or family, and enjoy delicious food and beverages. The concept about brunch that I love so much is that it counts for two meals in my mind. So you can have some breakfast and lunch at the same time or combine the two! Whether you are in a small town or a big city brunch is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Dress up or dress down, just have a great time!
My top five reasons I love brunch:
1) Hanging out with friends and family.
2) It makes the fact that Monday is coming less painful.
3) You can have dessert without being judged.
4) Bacon is usually a key player.
5) You can participate in causal, classy activities such as Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas
I always turn to Bitches Who Brunch for Brunching tips and ideas! Whether in Washington D.C. or NYC (Chicago coming soon) this is top-notch information about Brunch!