So you’ve been seeing this guy for a few weeks, had a few coffee dates, got along with him and felt a connection, but all of a sudden you hardly hear from him anymore. You text him and ask him if he wants to hang out that weekend but he doesn’t answer until the day before by saying “I can’t I’m so sorry, I’m working.”
You shrug this off and think ‘that’s okay and that’s understandable! He’s busy I get it! Definitely next weekend then.’ When the middle of next week rolls around, you get your hopes up to seeing him and when you ask to hang out, again he texts you back the day before and says he’s busy. So now you’re feeling disappointed and starting to think that you did something wrong.
Ladies, this could be a sign that he isn’t interested in you anymore. When a man isn’t putting in the same amount of effort that you are into a relationship then it can be frustrating. It’s difficult to not notice it when you’re really into him, but it could create a lot of problems. A relationship consists of two people and when one person isn’t putting in the same amount of effort that you are, it could leave you feeling lonely, vulnerable and feeling like it’s your fault.
How can you tell that you’re in this kind of relationship?
- When you’re always the one calling and texting. If you’re always the one calling and texting him, that could be annoying. So chill out and play hard to get. Guys like it when girls seem unavailable and busy.
- When he always talks about himself. Genuinely caring about someone’s interests and hobbies is part of a relationship. If he doesn’t care about you and only cares about himself, then he’s a jerk. Move on.
- When he’s too busy for you. If he were interested in you, then he would make time for you. Simple as that. Ladies, it isn’t okay when he blows off plans because he’s working 3 jobs. It is certainly not okay if he texts you and makes plans and never follows through with them. Forget about him and find someone who is willing to spend time on you.
- When he’s texting you when it’s only convenient for him. So he’s bad texter. That’s no excuse for hearing from him once every two weeks. There are two people in the relationship, not one. Communication is key.
- When he makes plans and doesn’t follow through. If he texts you to hang out and then you don’t hear from him again, forget about it. Guys, follow through with the plans that you make with her. If you don’t like the girl, why ask her to hang out in the first place? Be a man and say you want to be friends.
If you feel like he isn’t interested in you anymore, typically that means he’s not interested. If there is one thing that I have learned over the years is that if a man is into you, he will make it happen. Thank you Justin Long from He’s Just Not That Into You for teaching me the most memorable and honest lesson in relationship history.
No woman deserves a ‘maybe’ or ‘we’ll see.’ She deserves a confident and exciting yes. She deserves a man. She deserves love.
She deserves everything.